WE ARE HIRING: HOME PRESENTATION MANAGER
The Joel Nelson Group is hiring!
Consider joining our TEAM and growing your career in DC real estate!!! Read more about the position below.
OPPORTUNITY IN REAL ESTATE – HOME PRESENTATION MANAGER
- Do you dream about home renovation, organization, and decor?
- Do you LOVE city living and urban neighborhoods?
- Are you highly organized, with experience in deadline-driven project management?
- Are you a flexible, energetic, motivated problem solver?
- Are you an experienced stager, event or hospitality manager looking for a new challenge?
- Interested in real estate sales AND want guaranteed income?
- Are you looking to be a leader in a small, hands-on business with strong community ties?
We’re looking for YOU!
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Home Presentation Manager to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of home seller clients. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
✔ Coordinate with homeowner for home access and timelines for preparation and sale
✔ Own the home preparation and presentation steps by managing painting, cleaning, and decoration of each new property listed, and smooth maintenance through the sale.
✔ Manage design and arrangement of staging furnishings and wall art from company inventory.
✔ Coordinate best-in-class property photography, video, and 3D images
- Strong time, organizational, and project management
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust timing goals flexibly
- Proficiency using Outlook calendar, Google tools, and web-based apps
- Basic home improvement and maintenance knowledge, and an eye for design
- Willingness to be HANDS ON to make each property show its very best!
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
Full time weekday schedule with hours TBD. The Home Presentation Manager will work approximately 35% from the desk/office and 65% between home sites (generally Capitol Hill and central DC) throughout the work week. Competitive compensation includes base salary and 30% monthly bonus for team sales, as well as paid time off (PTO).
Please submit your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and resume by 5pm Friday, October 14, 2022.
Manage the full range of property preparation, staging, and public presentation for sale. Includes: scheduling and overseeing repairs, painting, cleaning, landscaping followed by design and decoration of staging for interior and exterior spaces. Once prepared, oversight of photography, video, and 3D image capture for creation of marketing material, and presentation to market. Track project deadlines to ensure the listing “launch” remains on schedule and own the proper presentation of the home through successful sales contract and settlement/closing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Hands-ON Project/Launch Management:
- Coordinate with homeowners for team access, contents, and prep timeline.
- Schedule and coordinate physical property preparation, painting, cleaning, and landscaping for public listing presentation.
- Manage property prep deadlines.
- Schedule and ENSURE thorough cleaning of every space prior to staging.
- Design and plan the furnishing and decor scheme to best highlight each property. As appropriate, use staging assistants to execute some combination of:
- Plan and coordinate delivery of furniture and artwork from staging storage facility, decorate and arrange furniture in home
- Consult with home owner/occupant for use of sub-set of personal furnishings, with storage of excess and supplement as necessary.
- Schedule and oversee photo, video, 3D image capture of finished spaces.
Ongoing Property Management (average 45 days):
- Organize inventory, placement, and removal of all yard signs and lockboxes.
- Assign Open House hosts for each week and each property. Follow up for detailed feedback submission following Open Houses.
- After sale contract, assist Listing Agent with coordination of contract property inspection repairs before buyer’s final walk through.
- Prepare for final buyer walk-through to address any loose ends, contents, or cleaning.
- Coordinate with buyers agents to transfer keys, and any other items left behind.
- Capture “Before” Photos to convey our transformation to come!
- Collaborate with the Marketing Specialist to submit unique information content (written or visual) that will most effectively market/present property info and amenities to buyers and agents.
- Make suggestions to Listing Agents for unique and creative property image improvements.
Client Relations Responsibilities:
- Set expectations and coordinate all property prep steps and showing schedules around homeowner schedules.
- Assist homeowner with completion of Property Condition Disclosures and Inclusions/Exclusions
The key systems and tools for the Listing Coordinator are:
- Project and Calendar Management software (Outlook, Google sheets)
- Team communication software (email and Slack)
- SentriLock (lockbox assignment/management)
- ShowingTime (for property showing appointments)
- Home Image software – Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Consumer facing real estate web portals (e.g. Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com)
- Staging Inventory app
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Client service and satisfaction mindset.
- Project, account, or client service experience.
- Proficiency with software tools for scheduling, project tasks.
- MUST be hands-on and NOT afraid to be a physical part of home decorating, cleaning, and preparing each property.
- Design, Image, and Photography talent (a good eye!) a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to visit all properties within 3-5 miles and transport supplies and staging contents.
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs if necessary.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 14, 2022.
Joel Nelson Group
KW |KellerWilliams Capital Properties
519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002