WE ARE HIRING: HOME LISTING + STAGING MANAGER
The Joel Nelson Group is hiring!
Consider joining our TEAM and growing your career in DC real estate!!! Read more about the position below.
OPPORTUNITY IN REAL ESTATE – HOME LISTING + STAGING MANAGER
- Do you LOVE city living? Dream about home renovation, organization, and decor?
- Are you an experienced event or hospitality manager looking for a new challenge?
- Interested in real estate sales AND want guaranteed income?
- Are you highly organized, with experience in deadline-driven project management?
- Are you a flexible, energetic, motivated problem solver?
- Are you looking to be a leader in a small, hands-on business with strong community ties?
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Listing + Staging Manager to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of home seller clients. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
CLICK FOR JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF will open in new tab)
- Provide effective written and verbal communication with clients, customers, showing agents, and service providers before, during, and after property sale.
- Own the home preparation and presentation (the listing process) by managing property preparation, painting, cleaning, and decoration of each new property listed, and smooth maintenance through the sale.
- Manage design and arrangement of staging furnishings and wall art from company inventory.
- Coordinate best-in-class property photography, video, and 3D images
- Manage incoming inquiries from Realtors and prospective buyers
- Strong time, organizational, and project management
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust timing goals flexibly
- Proficiency using Outlook calendar, Google tools, and web-based apps
- Basic home improvement and maintenance knowledge, and willingness to be HANDS ON to make each property show its very best!
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
Full time weekday schedule with hours TBD. The Listing + Staging Manager will work approximately 50% from the desk/office and 50% between home sites (generally Capitol Hill and central DC) throughout the work week. Competitive compensation includes base salary and 30% monthly bonus for team sales, as well as paid time off (PTO).
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm Friday July 8, 2022.
Joel Nelson Group
KW |KellerWilliams Capital Properties
519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002