Our Buyer Agents Focus Exclusively on the Needs of You, The Buyer.
This is How We Can Help…
Whether you’re in the market for a primary residence, an investment property, or a second home, purchasing real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. As experienced and licensed real estate professionals, JNG Buyer Agents provide the guidance, focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home that will best satisfy your personal needs, while meeting your investment goals.
Your choice to purchase a home is one of the most important decisions you will face. It is critical that you have an experienced real estate professional managing the detailed process and working to protect your best interests.
[Meet our Buyer Agents! From left in photo: Sarah Jernigan, Alan Mertz, Joel Nelson (Team Lead / Listing Agent), Paul Legere, Chris Walters]
Our Buyer Agent Promise
When you engage in a Joel Nelson Group Buyer Agency agreement, we will…
- Assist in determining how much house you can afford and help you get pre-qualified, or pre-approved, for a loan by providing referrals of proven mortgage specialists.
- Simplify your search by helping you define your home and neighborhood criteria.
- Screen new listings daily and alert you of properties that match your criteria.
- Keep you abreast of local market conditions so you can make informed decisions.
- Gather in-depth detail on each home, schedule tours, and point out the advantages and possible drawbacks of each property.
- Work with you in drafting an appropriate offer based on existing market conditions and comparable area sales, while serving as your agent when presenting an offer to the seller.
- Negotiate terms and contract contingencies which take into consideration your personal goals and situation, resulting in a successful sales contract and closing.
- Manage your purchase transaction process from contract to settlement.
- Personally refer you to proven service providers, such as inspectors, appraisers, title companies, warranty providers, insurance agencies, attorneys, contractors, movers and more.