JOB POST: TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
The Joel Nelson Group seeks a TRANSACTION COORDINATOR!
Read more about the position below – consider joining our TEAM and growing your career in DC real estate!!!
OPPORTUNITY IN REAL ESTATE
- Are you interested in real estate sales, but desire a steady and organized work schedule and income?
- Are you passionate about providing a high level of customer service?
- Are you a reliable, highly-organized, and motivated problem solver?
- Do you have experience in a fast-paced work environment?
- Are you looking to make your mark in a small, hands-on business with strong community ties?
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Transaction Coordinator to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of buyer and seller clients. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manage updates of client information into team database and set up digital case files.
- Manage all administrative steps from sale contract to property closing.
- Serve as liaison between clients, agents, settlement attorneys, and service providers at every step during and after the real estate sales process.
- Deliver frequent updates to clients and agents, updating internal trackers, databases, and shared calendars
- Ensure all contract documents are complete and compliant
✔ Exceptional customer service and communication skills via phone and email
✔ Ability to prioritize daily workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously
✔ Strong and proven administrative (document management) background
✔ Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
✔ Ability to work independently and perform well under pressure
✔ Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and web-based software
✔ Real estate license a plus
Full-time weekday schedule plus occasional evening or weekend assignments. The Transaction Coordinator will work approximately 90% remotely and 10% at the Joel Nelson Group office throughout the work week. Competitive compensation includes base salary and paid time off (PTO).
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday January 12, 2022.
Joel Nelson Group
KW |KellerWilliams Capital Properties
519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002