JOB POST: HOME LISTING MANAGER
The Joel Nelson Group seeks a HOME LISTING MANAGER!
Read more about the position, download the job description (PDF) – consider joining our TEAM and growing your career in DC real estate.
OPPORTUNITY IN REAL ESTATE – HOME LISTING MANAGER
- Do you LOVE city living? Dream about home renovation, organization, and decor?
- Are you an experienced event or restaurant manager looking for a new challenge?
- Interested in real estate sales AND want guaranteed income?
- Are you highly organized, with experience in deadline-driven project management?
- Are you a flexible, energetic, motivated problem solver?
- Are you looking to be a leader in a small, hands-on business with strong community ties?
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Listing Manager to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of home seller clients. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
- Provide effective written and verbal communication with clients, customers, showing agents, and service providers before, during, and after property sale.
- Own the home listing process by managing property preparation and presentation of each new property listed, and smooth maintenance through the sale.
- Create, execute, and supervise online and print marketing for listings.
- Coordinate property photography, video, and 3D scanning
- Manage incoming inquiries from Realtors and buyers
- Strong time, organizational, and project management
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Proficiency using Outlook calendar, Google tools, and web-based apps
- Basic home improvement and maintenance knowledge
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
Full time weekday schedule plus occasional evening or weekend events. The Listing Manager will work approximately 50% from the desk/office and 50% between property sites throughout the work week. Competitive compensation includes base salary plus average 50% bonus for team sales , as well as paid time off (PTO).
Please submit your cover letter and resume to our Hiring Manager by November 30.
Joel Nelson Group
KW |KellerWilliams Capital Properties
519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002