JOB POST: LISTING MANAGER
The Joel Nelson Group seeks a LISTING MANAGER!
Read more about the position, download the job description (PDF) – consider joining our team and growing your career in DC real estate.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY in REAL ESTATE!
- Do you LOVE city living? Old house renovation and decor?
- Interested in real estate sales, but need guaranteed income?
- Do you have experience in deadline-driven project work? (e.g. events, launches, openings)
- Are you a reliable, energetic, highly-organized, motivated problem-solver?
- Are you looking to make your mark in a small, hands-on business with strong community ties?
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Listing Manager to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of home seller clients. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
- Provide effective written and verbal communication with clients, customers, showing agents, and service providers at every step before, during, and after property sale.
- Own the process by managing property preparation prior to launching each new listing, and property maintenance through sale.
- Create, execute, and supervise online and print marketing for listings.
- Coordinate property photography and photo editing.
- Manage incoming inquiries from agents and buyers.
- Strong time and project management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and web-based apps
- Reliable transportation and flexibility to move between property locations (within 5 miles) during a given day for supplies, oversight, planning.
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs when necessary.
Full time weekday schedule plus occasional evening or weekend events. The Listing Manager will work approximately 60% from the Joel Nelson Group office and 40% between property sites throughout the work week. Competitive compensation includes base salary and monthly bonus for team sales, as well as paid time off (PTO).
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Joel Nelson Group
KW |KellerWilliams Capital Properties
519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002